The health sector is a progressively growing field in India. Over the years, many advancements have shown up in the health industry, including in the field of cardiology. Cardiology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disorders or other heart problems. In India, thousands of heart surgeries are being performed annually. There are hospitals providing international standard treatments for heart patients and delivering the utmost care they need in their times of healing. Although many hospitals are rated to be the best in providing patient-focused care for heart surgeries, finding the best one can be difficult.
The heart is a vital organ and looking after its health at its best is essential. Keeping this in mind, it is important to choose the best hospital in India for any heart-related medical procedure. If you are searching for the best hospital for heart surgery in Delhi, India, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi, India can be the right place where you and your loved ones are sure to be in skilled and expert hands.
About Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is one of the renowned hospitals for any heart surgeries in India, located in New Delhi spread across a rapidly developing urban network. The cardiology wing of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is staffed with best cardiac surgeon like Dr. Sujay Shad as well as other qualified surgeons, doctors and medical support staff. Moreover, it has the most substantial infrastructure and advanced surgical facilities. All this ensures that every patient case is handled at the best personal level with a guaranteed high percentage of success of their treatment.
Some Heart-Related Conditions Best Addressed at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Dr. Sujay Shad, one of the internationally acclaimed heart surgeons, is highly experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of the following cardiac problems at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, top heart surgery hospital in India:
- Angina (Chest Pain)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clots lead to blockage within the heart
- Heart Rhythm Disorders or Abnormalities such as Tachycardia, Atrial Fibrillation, Ventricular Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Bradycardia, and Premature Atrial/Ventricular Contractions
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Heart Valve Problems
- Heart Structure Abnormalities or Heart Defects
- Problems with the Aorta including Aneurysms, Stenosis, and Dissections
- Problems with Arteries like Coronary Artery Disease and Arteriosclerosis
- Heart Disease and other Conditions like Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH), Marfan Syndrome, and Thoracic Trauma.
Some Major Surgeries Done at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital by Dr. Sujay Shad
The top-notch heart surgeon Dr. Sujay Shad has a great wealth of experience and required skills in performing the following heart surgeries:
- Coronary Bypass Graft Surgery
- Off-pump CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery)
- Total Arterial CABG
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Aortic Surgery
- Aortic Dissection
- Septal Myectomy for HOCM (Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy)
- Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Heart Failure Surgeries like a Heart transplant
- LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device) Heart Transplant
- ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) Surgeries for LV (left ventricular) Aneurysm.
Why Choose Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi for Heart Surgeries?
Many heart patients have been selecting Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, best heart hospital in Delhi, India to undergo heart surgery, as it has managed to stand out among its competitors due to the following reasons:
- The hospital has highly admired medical staff, a well-organised and coordinated team of cardiologists, heart surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and other medical personnel with updated knowledge and training.
- All kinds of heart surgeries from minor to major are conducted in the hospital by heart surgeons holding decades of experience in performing heart surgeries with optimal results. To date, the scorecard shows an unparalleled record of lakhs of successful heart surgeries.
- The hospital has trustable, reputed heart surgeons who provide customised and comprehensive cardiac care with finesse to heart patients at a reasonable price. Here, there are bespoke surgeries conducted all tagged at affordable prices.
- The patients admitted to the hospital get a hassle-free surgical experience as state-of-the-art technologies are used.
- The cardiologists and heart surgeons at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital treat every patient with a human touch and do not compromise on the patient’s safety and comfort.
- The patients can contact our heart surgeons like Dr. Sujay Shad to clear their doubts or if any problem arises after their operation.
- Every year, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, top heart surgery hospital in India handles lakhs of national and international heart patients including emergency and complicated cases with success rates comparable to international standards.
- There are even paediatric heart surgeons at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital who are the best in performing heart surgeries for children. This means the hospital is a one-stop destination for people of any age group suffering from heart problems.
- The hospital has third-generation Cath Labs, Cardiac Critical Care Units, Intensive Care Units, and different categories of rooms with a total of many beds.
- The hospital has appointed dedicated patient coordinators to take care of all the pre- and post-surgical guidelines and the patient’s care after surgery.
- The surgical procedures are performed with minimal invasion using highly advanced surgical equipment and technologies.
- At Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, our core values are quality and excellence at all times.
- The hospital welcomes even international heart patients and provides them with several travel amenities.
- For patients seeking heart transplants, ABC offers legal and medical guidance to the patients.
- Round-the-clock services are available at the hospital for patients having heart attacks, vascular failures, and other emergency heart conditions.
- While performing heart surgeries, our surgeons and medical staff provide stringent infection control to avoid surgical complications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about heart surgeries at our hospital? You can get answers to your questions further on in the text.
How long does it take to heal from heart surgery?
Typically, an open-heart surgery would require the patient to stay in the hospital for 4-5 days. After getting hospital discharge, six to eight weeks will be required for the breast bones and chest muscles to heal and get back to normal daily routine. In the case of minimally invasive operations on the heart, the hospital stay will be reduced, and even the time of recovery.
Does Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Hospital have an ambulance facility available?
Yes. There is outstanding ambulance service available in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, best heart hospital in India, as per the needs and requirements of the patients. Our ambulance services are available round the clock and are well-equipped for transporting heart patients having heart attacks or heart failure and even for transporting dead patients.
Meet Dr. Sujay Shad, the top heart surgeon in Delhi, India at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi for more details on these amazing life saving heart surgeries and treatments.